Together we will resolve native title in Victoria and empower autonomous Traditional Owner Corporations.
We deliver professional services to facilitate sustainable native title and land justice outcomes.
- Respect and support for the autonomy of native title groups
- Respect for culture, tradition and practice
- Learn from one another and working in partnership
- Transparency, accountability and fairness in our decision-making
- Professional, reliable and timely service delivery
- Valuing our staff and provision of a diverse and supportive workplace
- Maintaining high standards of governance
NTSV launched its 2014-2017 Strategic Plan in November 2014. The Plan underpins our priorities and has four objectives:
- Agreements are negotiated and implemented and native title is resolved in Victoria by 2017
- Sustainable Traditional Owner Corporations delivering social, cultural and economic benefits
- Policy and legislation increasingly recognises Traditional Owner rights and interests
- Service delivery capacity reach is fit for post-settlement environment (governance, staff systems and resources)
The NTSV Board set out its priorities for the provision of professional services to client groups in its Operational Plan 2016-17. During the year the Operational Plan guided the direction of resources and assisted the Board and the Senior Management Team to monitor progress.